Curious. Passionate. Fearless.
Art & Design of Information Architecture & User Experience
Tarus has a successful track record of working with both large and small multi-disciplinary teams to deliver user centric digital experiences via content management systems. He also has years of experience working in collaborative environments with designers, technical developers, project managers and other teams to deliver outstanding digital solutions.
He collaborate. He design with passion. He solve user experience problems and listen to the user. He understands Technology + Business + Arts.
Please Email For Resume & References
- Strong understanding of usability standards, issues and user experience.
- Experience applying research and analysis to support information architecture recommendations and design.
- Knowledge in creating low-fidelity prototypes illustrating experience concepts.
- Excellent sense of layout, typography, and color theory.
- Design immersive experiences and concepts that leverage available visualization, interactive, and technical capabilities
- Design Design Design
- 2D & 3D Motion Design
- Information Architecture Mapping
- User Centered Design
- Content Management
- Persona | Scenarios | Storyboards
- Design Management
- Mobile First Strategy
- User-ability Requirements Engineering
Tarus is a very talented and professional designer. Over the years, we have worked together on many projects. Tarus also has a great understanding of information architecture, user interface design concepts, and motion/video graphic development. He also has great visual communication skills and is able to communicate his ideas effectively. It has definitely been great working with Tarus.
Aubury Webb, Jr., MARTA Senior Experienced Web Designer/ UX Developer
Tarus is an amazing creative thinker and visual communicator. His aesthetic and technical skills are truly impressive. I'd recommend him for any creative team that want to push the boundaries of their creative projects.
Matthew Burge, Professor at Savannah College of Art and Design
Remarkably, Mr. Stills has set the standard for departmental presentations and has become the Subject Matter Expert for executive managerial (CEO, CIO, and Director Level) presentations as well as video productions. Due to his outstanding performance, Mr. Stills’ internship was extended in which he was challenged to rotate throughout the department. He partnered with full time employees to develop an iPhone game App which generated additional revenue for MARTA.
John Daniels, MARTA Network Engineer
Work with Me
If you think I might be a good fit for something you’re working on, please get in touch and let’s create something amazing together!
Tarus D. Stills